Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Patch Broke My Firefly

Alright Blizzard, I can deal with the addons being screwed up. I can deal with having to respec and learn new talents. I can deal with the horrible lag and crashes on patch day. What I can not deal with is taking my favorite pet and deleting one of the coolest parts about it.


The Capture Firefly pet is my favorite. Not only am I fond of it because of the rarity and just the way it looks, but the fact that the tooltip used to say "Still flying..." a quote in reference to one of my favorite shows of all time. Now that is gone. You've removed some of the magic of this pet and it's really annoying me. Put it back, pretty please. It may seem petty or foolish, but it seriously was one of those things that made me smile every time I saw it.


Can't we just change this:


Back into this:


Not only that but it doesn't even fly anymore... just just hops along the ground on it's butt. It looks dumb now... this sucks.

No comments: