Saturday, October 11, 2008

WoTLK Bonus Footage From BlizzCon

The wonderful folks over at WoW Radio have uploaded some bonus footage from BlizzCon. I have tried to keep my head out of the spoiler/rumor mill when it comes to WoTLK for the most part, but considering how close we are to release and all the public announcements by Blizzard I figure I can start diving in. I don't want to ruin my experience, but there are a few spoilers that are just too good not to look at.


This video is getting me excited. I've recently upgraded my video card and I'm hoping that these new areas are actually going to take advantage of it beyond just increasing my FPS. That said, here is the video:


Live coverage of the BlizzCon panels starts in a few hours. I'm debating on if I'm going to actually stay awake and listen to them or just catch the archived audio later. No matter what I decide to do I should probably wear headphones because I think my wife is getting tired of hearing all the WoW talk.

No comments: