Sunday, November 2, 2008

Busy WoW Weekend With Much Accomplished.

Hallow's End is coming to a close and I'm honestly kind of glad. It's not that I didn't enjoy myself, it's just that I think I'd get sick of any holiday that lasted for two weeks. The tedium of putting out fires in Brill got to the point that I dreaded doing it, but yet I couldn't turn down the experience and the chance of a nifty gift. I also grew to hate the speech that Ol' Headless gave every time he set the town ablaze.


One thing I'm happy about is that Rytes and I managed to complete every one of the Hallow's End achievements aside from collecting all the masks. In the end I needed four more masks, which kind of bugs me, but there is always next year. The awesome part is that unless Blizzard is playing a trick on us we will get the title reward from the achievements. "The Hallowed" alongside the name Funeral and Rytes is going to be great.


We also got our hands on the "Jenkins" title this weekend, which we turned off before heading back into town. There is just something about that title that rubs me the wrong way. When I see someone sporting it I try to avoid them. It could be that I've just seen the original video so many times it annoys me, I'm not really sure.


Our static four man group of guildies also went and got our hands on the two pets from LBRS, which is a nice addition to our collections. It's funny that it wasn't until the achievements came out that I ever did those quests, but hey the pet collecting achievement combined with the LBRS completion achievement were too much to pass up.


As it stands now there is ten days until WotLK comes out. I'm sitting 1/3 of the way through level 64. Not sure if I'll make it to 70 before release or not but we'll see. Not that it really matters as I don't have a copy of the expansion on reserve but it's just a personal goal of mine. The question is really if I'll continue to push past 70 on Funeral or roll a Death Knight and get him leveled up.

No comments: