Friday, November 28, 2008

OMG I'm WoW Famous!

I was listening to the newest episode of the WoW Insider podcast and before the interview with Felicia Day the host started reading some listener emails. The second one read is from me! Yes, not only did my guild get to hear a nice shout out from their favorite mage, but possibly people living in Portland who may listen will get a heads up about our guild.


In WoW I dropped herbalism for skinning. My herbing skill has been sitting at 130 since I was around level 40 and I just didn't have it in me to go back and level it up. Instead I ended up leveling skinning from 0-450 in about an hour and a half. It was a good idea. With the amount of things I can pull and bring down with blizzard I'm making some nice change in the AH on Borean Leather and managing to supply one of our guild leatherworker's with some mats.


An interesting thing was that in the first twenty minutes outside of Warsong Hold I managed to get four Arctic Fur. I haven't gotten any since then. It does confuse me a bit why with such a low drop rate these are only selling for about the same price as a stack of Borean Leather. I'm debating on if I should stop selling them and see if their market value increases as fewer people are leveling/farming leather or if it will drop because there are more of them about. Choices, choices.

No comments: